Friday, November 6, 2009

A personal note

This has been a really tough week for me....my good friend passed away from a cardiac arrest on Wednesday morning at the age of 32. His Mother gave me a place to stay when I was 14 and he was 7....and he was really like a little brother to me. We had grown apart over the last few years as I "grew up" and moved away from the bar scene that he still clung so tightly to. I mention this not for your sympathy....but as a reminder that we just never know when the last thing we said to someone may be the last chance we have to convey how we feel. Don't live to regret not saying or doing something...there are no guarantees that you'll have another chance.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss of your good friend. It is so sad to lose someone so young and an untimely death. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!