Friday, November 6, 2009

Filters

The first filter that I played with this week was called "Glowing Edges". I thought this shot from a car show of an old street rod with a flame paint job would make an interesting subject....and I think that I was right!



So...then I wanted to find a shot that might look cool using the Mosaic Tile filter. I settled on this waterfall but I'm not sure that it works as well as I would have liked. Since we had talked about mosaics last week, I stuck with it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. The glowing edges of the car is really cool. I actually did this same thing to my photo. The waterfall is very interesting looking, it almost looks like the water is going back up. Neat ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really sweet car photo!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!