Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And so it begins.....

I am returning to college after fifteen years away from the classroom...what in Hell am I thinking?!? I have been inspired to take this step by my daughter, as she steps into a college classroom for the first time this week. Many times throughout her High School career I doubted her desire and feared that she would quit. I know that most parents feel a sense of pride as they watch their child cross the stage to receive their diploma....I felt awestruck and humbled. So... here I am. I owe her the same effort that she showed me. And so it begins.....


2 comments:

  1. I returned after 20 I know what u mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you Buzz. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and her college career too. I went back two years ago after 30 years away from school. I guess it is never too late!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!